tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:05:06 GMT
Hi Jukka,

 The presentation looked awesome! Thanks for representing us so well at
ApacheCon. I promise, if we're presenting at the next one in the states, I
will be more of a help when it comes to the content!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 11/16/07 11:22 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My presentation from yesterday is available at:
> http://www.slideshare.net/jukka/apache-tika/
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246