tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Yongqian Li" <yong...@10gic.net>
Subject Re: Tika Logo Proposals
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:33:22 GMT
I have been busy the last few days, so I didn't have time to reply until
now. I have made that changes you have requested. I cannot find a colored
version of the Apache logo, however. If you can send that to me, I will
include it. And yes, I do this this is getting a bit out of scope for GHOP.
I can still work on refining it but I doubt that my limited skills would be
enough to bring the design to a satisfactory state.