tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning Tika 0.2
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:46:10 GMT
Hi,

The following issues were remaining on the 0.2 roadmap:

  TIKA-50  Unit tests are incomplete.
  TIKA-61  Add namespaces to our metadata keys
  TIKA-69  ParseUtils methods need to support Metadata
  TIKA-74  Test Resources should be loaded by the class loader ...
  TIKA-79  Mime type detection from file header appears to be failing
  TIKA-80  Utility method in MimeUtils to perform full mime resolution ...
  TIKA-121 MimeType.clean method no longer exists as a capability

None of them looked terribly urgent or blocking, so I just removed
them from the 0.2 roadmap.

I think the current trunk is good enough to be released.

BR,

Jukka Zitting