tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meikle" <loo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TIKA 0.2 Release
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:35:35 GMT
Hi Chris,

2008/11/17 Mattmann, Chris A <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>

> Sorry I've been out of the loop on this, but I had volunteered to be the
> release manager for Tika 0.2? I appreciate Dave's zeal to get this going
> but
> I still would kind of like to (at the very least) help?

Apologies for stepping on your toes with regards to this release. I was just
looking to pick this up as the release seemed to have stalled, so if you
would like to perform the release process I am happy to stand down. On the
other hand if you are happy for me to proceed I am happy with that too.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers,
Dave