tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Question about new parser tests
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:30:25 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to add more tests for my new Open Document parser
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-172) to the mentioned issue. As
the test needs more binary test documents (odt file for a more complex text
document in OpenOffice 2.0 including tables and links + the identical [sxw]
version for Open Office 1.0, and one further odc file for spreadsheet), I
wanted to know how the best is to generate the patch. Put the java test code
into a standard SVN patch (including the modifications to the already
existing patches) and the extra binary documents together with the target
folder as ZIP file as attachment into the issue?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen