tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Contribute more code for TIKA
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:33:48 GMT
Hi Grant,

I am not discouraged, I only wanted to be informed "how things work" at
TIKA. For me it is not a problem to create patches with SVN and post it to
the issue tracker (e.g., work with Mike McCandless about patches for fixing
some issues with CheckIndex(IndexWriter deprecation before Lucene-2.4's
release was good through the issue tracker together with a local SVN
checkout, so I have no problems with it)!

I only wanted to impress my interest in contributing to this project.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen