tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Tika 0.2 Release
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:46:56 GMT

: The thread following my original email on Tika Dev can be found here:
: http://markmail.org/message/arqiobnduu6bwine

I'm not very familiar with Tika, but I will try to find some time to take
a look at the RC this weekend.  In response to comments made in the

1) Thilo's comment about updating the URLs is important.  we should make
sure any refrences to the incubator have been removed so there is no
confusion about whether this is an Incubator release, or an "official"
release.

2) Re Jukka's "How does this work in Lucene" question -- All Apache
releases must be approved by +3 PMC votes (at least: that's the way it
worked the last time i checked).

-Hoss