tika-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: XHTML Bean and corresponding content handler
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:58:23 GMT
Michael Wechner schrieb:

>> I would suggest using BodyContentHandler instead of
>> WriteOutContentHandler. You can use it just like
>> WriteOutContentHandler, but it only outputs the contents of the
>> class for good examples.
>>

> yes, I have seen the BodyContentHandler, but it means I have to
> explicitely concatenate the title (and the other meta data), which is
> not that much
> effort,

I am using now the BodyContentHandler and aggregate the rest of the
metadata (title, keywords, description, etc.) and it works well,
but as pointing out below I think the WriteOutContentHandler is
misleading and I think the behaviour should either be changed or
deprecated (with a note that one should use the BodyContentHandler)

Cheers

Michael