tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Use repository.apache.org for deployment
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 20:33:31 GMT
Hi,

Apache has a new Nexus repository manager installed at
https://repository.apache.org/. It's much nicer than the
people.apache.org/repo repositories for both snapshot and release
deployment. For snapshots, we can simply configure the Hudson build to
"mvn deploy" to the repository without worrying about syncing stuff
from hudson.zones.apache.org to people.apache.org. And for releases,
the release manager can just "mvn deploy" into an automatically
created staging repository that can easily be approved or cancelled
based on the result of the release vote. The release manager doesn't
need to worry about altDeploymentRepository settings or manually
copying artifacts between staging repositories.

Unless anyone objects, I'll ask the repository.apache.org maintainers
to set things up for Tika and update the Tika POMs accordingly.

BR,

Jukka Zitting