tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tika 0.6 soon?
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:50:55 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> That¹s the intention < I¹m going to try and get something together by next
> week < I¹d like to get TIKA-327 resolved at the very least (with TIKA-323 as
> a wish depending on time) for 0.6, before I cut the RC.

Sounds good. I hope to have a chance over the next few days to update
some of our documentation to match the latest developments, but even
that's not a blocker to the release.

Ken had some issues he wanted fixed for 0.6. I think I've taken care
of all outstanding patches from him and others, but let us know if
there's still something that should be fixed or changed before the
release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting