tika-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Re: Tika 0.6 soon?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:59:02 GMT

On Dec 2, 2009, at 9:50am, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As you've probably already seen (TIKA-340), we now have a nice full
> OSGi bundle packaging of Tika in the latest trunk. I'd really love to
> roll out that and the recent type detection speedups I've been working
> on, so having a 0.6 release out soon would be great. Next week?

Yes, though I'd (of course) like to see TIKA-332 fixed. If I submit a
patch today, would it go in?

TIKA-339 is also pretty important to me. Patch is available on that one.

I also need to file issues/patches for:

- propagating tag attributes, versus stripping them.
- extracting <link> elements as URL refs.

But those probably won't happen soon enough for any kind of 0.6 release.

-- Ken