tika-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Meikle <loo...@gmail.com>
Subject TIKA-103 - Excel Number/Date Formatting.
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 18:56:52 GMT
Dear All,

Apologises for the the SVN noise, I had a brain freeze after testing with
some more XSLX Spreadsheets and ended up changing more than I needed too!
Will see if any of these can be added to the TIKA test-documents.

That should be me done now with adding the changes to support the POI
Built-in Formats. Feel free to add any other number/date formatting issues
you find to TIKA-360 [1], and hopefully we can improve this further.

Regards,
Dave

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-360