tika-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.6 release candidate #1
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:24:06 GMT
Hi,

 >> http://people.apache.org/~mattmann/apache-tika-0.6/rc1/

i have downloaded the files and checked the MD5 ...tried to compile and
package the sources...works fine.

>> See the included CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents and
>> latest
>> changes. The release was made using the Maven2 release plugin, according to
>> Jukka Zitting's notes:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yz2cqls
This refenrences to a mail of Tike 0.5 and not to Release 0.6 ..
Ok ?

  > Is there a site available for review as well? Not sure if I am just not
> looking in the right place with the new release process.

Is the site generated from an other place than the released src package ?

If i generate a site from the source i get wrong information (Release
0.4 etc.)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de