tika-dev mailing list archives

From sangri <snaggle.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject OutOfMemory exception
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:53:27 GMT
Hello

I'm using Tika on my final year project. I want to parse an XML document
that is very large around 90MB. I have Apache Tika 0.6 and when I run the
command:

java -jar tika-app-0.6.jar -g theXMLfile.xml

I see the output on the command prompt, showing the data extracted from the
XML file. But after like 30 minutes, Tika crashes with an OutOfMemory
Exception. Can someone help me with this issue? How can I fix this, is there
a way to set the heap size when running Tika?

Thanks in advance.