tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject svnpubsub for the Tika web site
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:02:42 GMT
Hi,

The PDFBox web site [1] is now managed using the new svnpubsub
mechanism set up by the infra team. Basically, the generated web site
is committed to svn along with the site sources, and the svnpubsub
magic will automatically publish the latest changes as soon as they've
been committed. No more hours waiting for the rsync delay or wondering
if the CI build setup works correctly. :-) See PDFBOX-623 [2] for the
basic site update process now used by PDFBox.

I'd like to set up a similar system also for Tika. We already have a
Maven generated site, so it'll be easy to duplicate the setup from
PDFBox.

WDYT?

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-623