tika-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Specify HTMLHandler via Context
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:08:05 GMT
Hi guys,

One of the recent changes on Tika is the possibility to specify a custom
HTMLMapper via the Context - which I think is an elegant mechanism. I was
wondering whether there would be a reason NOT to be able to do the same for
the HTMLHandler and if nothing is passed via the Context, rely on the
current implementation. This would give more control to the user on what to
do with the SAX events while at the same time preserving the functionality
by default.

Any thoughts on this?

Julien

--
DigitalPebble Ltd

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering
http://www.digitalpebble.com