tika-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Re: Build problem with trunk?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:01:27 GMT
Hi Benson,

Thanks for reporting this.

I triggered this problem, by switching from the java.net Maven repo to
the GoogleCode repository as part of TIKA-462.

It looks like when Chris rolled in Julien's feeds parser, this created
an implicit dependency on the java.net Maven repo, to get at the Rome
1.0 jar.

I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-543 as a blocker
for the 0.8 release, as Tika's pom can't have non-central dependencies
if we want to release it to Maven central.

I've also added back in the java.net repository, so the build works
again.

-- Ken

On Nov 4, 2010, at 5:21am, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Apologies, but google didn't yield an answer to this. Building with
> maven 3 ...
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project tika-parsers: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project
> org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:bundle:0.8-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
> artifact rome:rome:jar:1.0 in maven2-repository.googlecode.com
> (http://boilerpipe.googlecode.com/svn/repo/) -> [Help 1]

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com