tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.9 Release Candidate #1
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:25:56 GMT
Hi,

On 02/14/2011 06:09 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Tika 0.9.

+1

I think the the release is good to go as is; no need for RC #2. The
concern I raised in TIKA-596 is mostly cosmetic as Chris' earlier fix
already solved the more pressing user-visible issue.

I was also thinking of perhaps adding a client-side part to the network
parser thing I added earlier, but that's also something we can do in
time for 1.0.

--
Jukka Zitting