tika-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Two oddities
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 01:47:06 GMT
1: org.apache.tika.parser.CompositeParser.parse(InputStream,
ContentHandler, Metadata, ParseContext) calls
org.apache.tika.parser.CompositeParser.getParser(Metadata), not
passing in its parser context, and the later makes a new one.

2: I have a somewhat odd classpath environment: I have embedded tomcat
with the webapp class loader set to delegate to the parent in the
normal way, instead of the webapp way. Tika-parsers are in the webapp
classpath. Email falls off the parser map. When I add tika to the
parent classpath, everything starts working.