tika-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Gross <itconse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tika 0.9 integration in Solr 3.3.0
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:43:08 GMT
On 08/19/2011 03:20 PM, nirnaydewan wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion. Do i just need to replace these jars ?

yes, that is all you need to do.

> How do i build again? I am just using start.jar as of now.

look at your solrconfig.xml. There should be a line saying:

<lib dir="../contrib/extraction/lib" regex=".*\.jar"/>

or something similar. All the jars living there are included. Usually
the tika libs are located there. Just replace them with the newer
generated ones.

-Tom