tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.10 release rc #1
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:49:56 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> If that's the case, I'd prefer to simply update CHANGES.txt in the RC zip file,
> in the tag and the branch I'll create (and trunk), and then update the .asc file.

I'd just update the file at [1] (that I guess will go to [2] if the
vote passes), but leave svn and the signed zip file untouched. If you
change the tag or the source zip, it's best to re-cut the entire RC
since we'll in any case need to verify the new signatures, etc.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mattmann/apache-tika-0.10/rc1/CHANGES-0.10.txt
[2] http://www.apache.org/dist/tika/CHANGES-0.9.txt

BR,

Jukka Zitting