tika-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Malmer <daniel.mal...@markit.com>
Subject Tika 1.1 release
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:01:56 GMT
Hi all,

First, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this project. My company uses the Tika
software and it has been a big help to us.

There is a bug we're running into that is resolved in the 1.1 release, but we want to avoid
using a build of the unreleased source if we can. Is there a timeline for the release of 1.1
or can you give some general estimates?

Thanks!

Daniel Malmer
Feed Management Engineer
Markit On Demand

Markit

5718 Central Avenue
Boulder, CO 80301
+1 303-541-2979  Office
daniel.malmer@markit.com
www.markit.com

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential
and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised
by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following
link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for contact information
on our offices worldwide.