tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: A plan to improve the metadata property definitions
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 02:57:47 GMT
On Thu, 17 May 2012, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Thanks Nick, +1.
>
> I'll try and follow and see if I can help in places.

We've tried to keep all the issues and commits nice and small, so they're
easy to review, but we did end up on an epic 10 hour coding spree today so
apologies if it made it hard to keep up...

There are a couple of bits still to implement from the plan, which we're
aiming to look at tomorrow. After that, it'd be good if people with
parsers not in the main tika codebase (eg the OODT ones?) could check we
haven't broken anything in the process. We think the work we've done will
help with the overall plan to improve metadata that Joerg has been
spearheading, again would be useful for someone else to confirm that!

Nick