tika-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Singh <prdpksi...@gmail.com>
Subject building tika - rome 0.9 dependency
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 05:58:36 GMT
Folks,

On my machine at least mvn install fails because of some misconfiguration I
guess in rome0.9's pom.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project tika-parsers: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/psingh/Javalibs/tika/tika-parsers/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/feed/FeedParser.java:[70,47]
cannot access org.jdom.Document
[ERROR] class file for org.jdom.Document not found
[ERROR] SyndFeed feed = new SyndFeedInput().build(
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Changing the dependency to rome 1.0 takes case of things. I opened a pull
request on github but looks like it's only a ceremonial presence, so I
thought I would email this list.

Thanks,
Pradeep