tika-dev mailing list archives

From Swapnil Kulkarni <swapn...@usc.edu>
Subject New design for Apache Tika website
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:07:54 GMT
Hello All,

This is Swapnil & I recently used Apache Tika for one of my school
projects. Although existing website was very useful, I thought I could make
it even better(HTML5). Web development is my hobby and I like experimenting
with new UI frameworks. I love to design and develop user friendly
websites. In my free time, I have created these sample pages for Apache
Tika website using Twitter's Bootstrap (responsive layout).

Home Page: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~swapnilk/tika/index.html
Download Page: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~swapnilk/tika/download.html

Apache Tika website mostly has read-only data. If you like this
layout/design then I'm more than happy to voluntarily re-develop & maintain
this website.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
+Swapnil

PS: Please note that this is just a sample prototype hence it may not have
all data/active links.