tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: MimeTypes.java final?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:03:20 GMT
Hi Ryan,

I think #1 has been suggested before, in a thread called "Appending
MIME Types": http://s.apache.org/TVe

As for #2, I think that's the type of information we're trying to hide through
the class interface.

I like the adding more URL information and URI stuff to the MIME registry
though too.

Cheers,
Chris