tika-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Wicentowski <joe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tika 1.3 Released
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:07:49 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thank you and the community so much for this release and the hard work
that went into it!

I noticed that the release notes do not mention an upgrade to POI 3.9,
which was released on Dec. 3, 2012.  Has Tika not upgraded to 3.9?  (I
ask because 3.9 contains a fix to a bug whose patch I contributed to,
and I have been using Maven to override Tika's POI dependency since
the 3.9 betas.)  If/when POI library upgrades are included in Tika,
are they mentioned in release notes?

Thanks,
Joe