tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Wiki permissions changes
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:10:12 GMT
Hi All

Just to let everyone know that we've made some changes to permissions on
the Tika wiki, to hopefully avoid the recent repeated spam attacks on it.

As such, before you can make changes to the wiki (edit pages, create new
ones etc), your wiki user account needs to be added to the Contributors
Groups. Once added, you'll be able to make changes from then on. (This is
the setup that many ASF wikis now use)

So, if you would like to be able to make changes to the Tika wiki in the
near future, please reply to this email with your wiki username and we'll
grant you appropraite karma. In the future, anyone new needing karma for
the wiki just needs to drop an email to one of the lists with their wiki
username, and we'll add them in

Nick