tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Wiki permissions changes
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:58:43 GMT
Hi All

Just to let everyone know that we've made some changes to permissions on the
Tika wiki, to hopefully avoid the recent repeated spam attacks on it.

As such, before you can make changes to the wiki (edit pages, create new ones
etc), your wiki user account needs to be added to the Contributors Groups. Once
added, you'll be able to make changes from then on. (This is the setup that
many ASF wikis now use)

So, if you would like to be able to make changes to the Tika wiki in the near
future, please reply to this email with your wiki username and we'll grant you
appropraite karma. In the future, anyone new needing karma for the wiki just
needs to drop an email to one of the lists with their wiki username, and we'll
add them in

Nick