tika-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Estrada <estrada.a...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code: GDAL parser
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:32:41 GMT
Excellent, Chris. Thanks a lot! I have someone in particular in mind to work on this, too.

Adam"Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:Hey Guys,

I tagged TIKA-605 GDAL parser [1] as a Google Summer of Code 2013 project.
I'm available to help mentor. I'm copying the SIS list on this since
people like Adam Estrada (SIS, VP), and Joe White have offered to help
mentor as well.

Note: Uli is going to send the Google Summer of Code projects list this
weekend to Google, so if you have ideas, please tag existing or new
JIRA issues with the gsoc2013 tag.

Cheers,
Chris

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-605