tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #1
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:32:50 GMT
Hi Mike,

Do you have coordinates of SVN to checkout and which Maven Command to run (for randomized
JDK I need a free-style build, so I need the correct Maven command line+ goals to test everything).
How to pass JDK command line options to Maven's Surefire (like -Xfoobar -XX+UseG1GC... - in
Lucene it's -Dargs="...", what is the maven equivalent to drive the Surefire Child JVM)?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen