tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #2
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:10:51 GMT
Hi,

I tried a Random JVM Jenkins build on Linux from the repository (with a clean ~/.mvn folder,
so no Maven config at all), but it fails with the given error:
http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Tika-1.4RC2-Linux/5/consoleFull

It tries to download Tika from Maven Central although it's not yet there. Looks like a circular
dependency to itself...
The same happens in trunk, but thare it works because it downloads the previous snapshot from
Apache Snapshots repo.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler