tika-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #1
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:25:26 GMT
Am 16.06.2013 05:52, schrieb Chris Mattmann:
> Hi Guys,
>
> A candidate for the Tika 1.4 release is available at:
>
>      http://people.apache.org/~mattmann/apache-tika-1.4/rc1/
>
> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/tags/1.4/
>

> The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
> 1e523c6ed06b4d095d7f6e93a04a8d2ab43c7226.
>
> A staged M2 repository can also be found on repository.apache.org here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetika-020/
>

> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Tika 1.4.
> least three +1 Tika PMC votes are cast.
>
>      [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Tika 1.4
>      [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>
> Here is my +1 for the release.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

There is a minor issue with TIKA-991: The original patch had been
applied, but in the meantime I discovered that the code could enter an
infinite loop under certain circumstances. Therefore, I provided a
second patch (the small attachment from Feb 15th). Could this patch be
applied, too, before the release?

Thanks
Oliver