tika-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Gauss II <ray.ga...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: MP4Parser triggers .... something betwwen an exception and endDocument() from the Contenthandlers point of view?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:30:11 GMT
I think the Parser interface Javadoc would make sense as a place to document, but I don't know
if there is an existing policy.

We'll certainly need to consider things like DelegatingParsers which may be using other parsers
to do portions of the work.

Not the principle comment you were looking for, but my 2 cents.

Ray