tika-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Tikhonov <olegtikho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #1
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 06:31:24 GMT
In favor,

[x] +1 Release this package as Apache Tika 1.4.

Tested on Linux ubuntu 3.8.0-23-generic x64.

May be we have to update some dependencies.
Also ran a code coverage using mvn plugin, cobertura.

BR,
Oleg

Here is a link to code coverage report & dependencies updates (available
@dev).
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_DmgPkneiMgOFg2ZXBsOTZkRHc&usp=sharing