tika-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Tikhonov <o...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #2
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:44:27 GMT
Hey,
All tests are passed on following platforms:
1. Linux ubuntu 3.8.0-25-generic x86_64 Ubuntu 13.04
2. Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, x64-based PC

Please have a look:
https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B_DmgPkneiMgOFg2ZXBsOTZkRHc
There are two files, one of them contains list of dependencies updates, the
second one - is a code coverage report.

+1 for release 1.4-rc2

Cheers,
Oleg