tika-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Meikle <loo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #1
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:00:05 GMT
Hi Mike,

On 16 June 2013 12:05, Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> OK I committed that fix but I haven't tested on Windows (I don't have
> quick access to a Windows box).  Can someone confirm that the test
> passes now?  Thanks and sorry!
>
> Mike McCandless

Just checked again, it all passes now.

Re Jenkins, there is a Windows build slave.  Our build is currently setup
to run on only the Ubuntu slave, could update config so it is able to run
on Windows slave as well so it will pick which one is available when
running, or configure up a new separate Windows build configuration.
Thinking the latter is best as it guarantees a test, so will set this up
tonight, but if others know better just shout before hand.

Cheers,
Dave