tika-dev mailing list archives

From Hong-Thai Nguyen <Hong-Thai.Ngu...@polyspot.com>
Subject Would become a commiter
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:43:29 GMT
Hi all,
I'm currently working at PolySpot, a provider of Search Engine Solutions. Tika is one of component
at Connector side to extract many kind of files.
We must upgrade frequently Tika within our product, test and fix eventually some parsing bugs
of Tika. We must release temporally in our local repository by attending new official release
Tika version.

With these synergy, I would like to be a committer at Tika project.

Regards,

Hong-Thai Nguyen, PhD
R&D Engineer
DDI: +33 (0)1 77 75 73 15
Mob: +33 (0)6 27 04 86 22
Skype: thaichat04
hong-thai.nguyen@polyspot.com<mailto:hong-thai.nguyen@polyspot.com>
[Description : PolySpot]<http://www.polyspot.com/>
[Description : Description : Description : Twitter]<http://twitter.com/polyspot>
[Description : Description : Description : Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/polyspot>
79, rue du Faubourg Poissonnière
75009 Paris - France
Access map<http://g.co/maps/3e53>
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and
any attachments without retaining a copy.
Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilégiées. Si vous n'êtes
pas le destinataire prévu, merci de bien vouloir en prévenir l'expéditeur immédiatement
par retour de message électronique et de détruire ce message et toute éventuelle pièce
jointe sans en conserver de copie.