tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tika-trunk-jdk1.7 - Build # 37 - Failure
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:13:32 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Ken Krugler
<kkrugler_lists@transpac.com> wrote:
> I'm curious - I went to take a look at Jenkins output, and from the UI it would appear
that the parser build failed, but the build messages show no failures.

> How does one go about determining why exactly a Jenkins build has failed?

The console output at
https://builds.apache.org/job/tika-trunk-jdk1.7/37/console is helpful:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy
(default-deploy) on project tika-parsers: Failed to retrieve remote
metadata org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml:
Could not transfer metadata
org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/tika/tika-parsers/1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.
Return code is: 503, ReasonPhrase:Service Temporarily Unavailable. ->
[Help 1]

Looks like a temporary problem with repository.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting