tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.11-beta2 release
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:38:05 GMT
Hi,

I announced a bit more time for the vote, because it took a bit longer last time (POI v3.10.1).
The "official" 72 hrs are ending today at 12:35 UTC; we already have enough positive votes.
Because TIKA is waiting for building a release candidate, I will start publishing Maven Artifacts
today at this time.

If somebody wants to give additional votes, he should do now :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen