tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.11-beta2 release
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:17:28 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed after 72 hrs. We got three +1 and one +/-0.

In my original mail I stated that the vote is open for longer time till this evening, but
that was just to give more time to the members to vote (because it took much longer for the
bugfix 3.10.1). I will now start to push the Maven artifacts, to make the Apache TIKA committers
happy.

I may announce the release tomorrow (although the date in the ZIP files is Aug 22) or should
I better wait till Friday (Aug 22). Any suggestions?

Thanks to all for voting!
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler