tika-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Palsulich <tpalsul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tika 1.6 Fails SHA1 and Key Checks
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 22:28:23 GMT
The sha1 and md5 checked out for me. I got a warning from gpg:

➜  gpg --verify tika-1.6-src.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made Mon Sep  1 00:19:32 2014 EDT using DSA key ID B876884A
gpg: Good signature from "Chris Mattmann (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
mattmann@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 03CC 5FFA 61AA AD3C 8FF2  5E92 70F0 9CC6 B876 884A

Tyler