tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Ichbiah" <emman...@textware.com>
Subject Using Tika to compile glossaries in commercial software
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 18:57:47 GMT
Hi,

We intend to distribute the tika-app-1.6.jar jar in the upcoming version of
our Windows text expander software Instant Text. Instant Text enables you to
compile glossaries of frequently used text from your documents. Glossaries
are compiled from various sources using Tika to extract the text in a first
step.

What do weed need to distribute besides the jar file to be compliant with
your licence agreement ?

If some members of your team are interested in our software and how we use
Tika, I would be more than happy to offer them a free license and answer any
questions.

Thank you for a great toolkit !

Best regards,

Emmanuel Ichbiah