tika-dev mailing list archives

From Gautham Shankar <gautham....@gmail.com>
Subject FeedBack required for Geographic Parser
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 05:15:40 GMT
Hy Guys,

I am currently building a Geographic Parser for .iso1939 files under the
guidance of Proff Chris Mattmann,since Apache Tika currently lacks the
required support to parse these files. I am basically working on the below
issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-1479.

My progress has been updated on the below link.

https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaGeographicInformationParser

I would like you guys to comment on the Key Names that i have come up for
customized Meta data, this could certainly be shortened.

I look forward to your invaluable feedback.

Regards
Gautham