tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: How to:- Extending Tika within Solr
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 10:45:50 GMT
You can place a file called tika.config in your Solr core’s conf directory, and Solr’s
ExtractingRequestHandler will parse it. In there you can define your custom new parser.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Solr+Cell+using+Apache+Tika

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com