tika-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Paulin <...@bobpaulin.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bob Paulin as Tika Committer + PMC Member
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 01:15:57 GMT
Hi Tika Community,

I'm an independent developer [1], speaker[2], podcaster[3], and Java
User Group [4] leader from Chicago.  I specialize in modular development
with OSGi and commit code to Apache Felix.  For fun I coach football and
robotics.  I have 3 kids and 1 very understanding wife.  Excited to be a
part of the Tika Community!

- Bob Paulin
[1] https://github.com/bobpaulin
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/bobpaulin