tika-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Gribov <gros...@gmail.com>
Subject Sorry for excessive tika-example update
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 17:04:03 GMT
I was about to add simple example of interruptable parsing with Tika and
found that tika-example module have inconsistent formatting (tabs and 4
spaces), ALv2 license headers differs from used in other Tika parts (and
recommended at [1]).

Also, some examples were written using java 5/6 and can be improved using
"actual" java 7 APIs.

So I will fix formatting, license header and minor java 7 migrations (like
diamond operator where appropriate) with one big commit.
Than I will do a separate commit for migration to java 7's file walk API in
one of examples.
After that I will commit my example.

[1]: http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers

--