tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: OSGi exceptions in trunk w Intellij +Osmorc
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 18:05:14 GMT
Interesting, thank you.

I wasn't getting any pointers to the offending class before I removed the plugin.

Any recommendations on finding the offender?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Paulin [mailto:bob@bobpaulin.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:21 AM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: OSGi exceptions in trunk w Intellij +Osmorc

It's likely one of the embedded dependencies have class files in the default package.  If
these classes are not being used they could just be removed as suggested here:

https://techotom.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/fixing-the-default-package-is-not-permitted-by-the-import-package-syntax-with-maven-bundle-plugin/

Do we know which dependency this might be?  I agree that it would be better if this all worked
in Intellij with the Osmorc plugin.

- Bob