tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Tika questions on StackOverflow
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:54:48 GMT
Y, thank you, Nick!

I've been monitoring the Solr user's list when I have time.

Are there other consumer lists we should be following?  Elastic Search?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattmann, Chris A (3980) [mailto:chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9:53 AM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tika questions on StackOverflow

Great post Nick

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398) NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department University of Southern California,
Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA