tika-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Paulin <...@bobpaulin.com>
Subject Re: @ApacheTika , and release related tweets question
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 13:08:00 GMT
Hi Nick,

This is awesome and I think should be great for the community!  I looked
to commons as an example https://twitter.com/ApacheCommons . Looks like
they tweet out the releases with a link to the mailing list comments.
Might be a good precedent to follow to bring attention to the fact that
there is a mailing list.  Other things to consider: CVE we'd need to
report publicly, committer/PMC updates, and perhaps PSAs of changes like
the SVN - > GIT change.  Thanks again!

- Bob